[vdr] Re: Dxr3 drivers and plugin - help!

On Saturday, June 14, 2003, at 01:35  pm, Tobias Haustein wrote:

So it seems, that the _newest_ driver does not need to be patched anymore.
Thanks Tobias, Sascha and Gavin - I have not ignored your help. I've been trying to grab the em8300 source from CVS, and I keep getting disconnected by SourceForge. Apparently, they are having problems with their CVS. :(

Since learning that maybe the newest driver avoids the need for the patching, I'm trying to give it a go... Hopefully, I'll be able to report back soon!