[vdr] Re: Dxr3 drivers and plugin - help!

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 11:23:30PM +0100, Richard Walker wrote:

> >So it seems, that the _newest_ driver does not need to be patched
> >anymore.

The patch was only a wee small thing, anyway :)

> Thanks Tobias, Sascha and Gavin - I have not ignored your help. I've
> been trying to grab the em8300 source from CVS, and I keep getting
> disconnected by SourceForge.  Apparently, they are having problems with
> their CVS.  :(

<nod> I often get 'connection reset by peer' or similar messages from
cvs.sourceforge.net - yet the web-based interface is fine, but totally
unworkable to download more than a couple of files from...

The solution? Try again later :( Especially first thing in the morning
here in the UK, since the Yanks will still be in bed.

Mind, the real geeks should still be awake then :)

gdh