[vdr] vdradmin0.91 & timer questions

Hello,

first to say, great work - thank you!

Today I programmed some timers with 0.91 and at least some questions
came up:

Timer programming directly from "REC" button brings up 3 radio buttons
"yes" "no" "auto". I guess "yes" "no" will control if the timer entry
will be active or not, but what is the "auto" button for (I thought this
would make an entry in the autotimer section)?

I also made autotimer entries for "cheers" "six feet under" and
"columbo" - directory field was left empty - when checking the timer
afterwards I saw that "cheers" and "six feet under" will be recorded in
subdirectories but not "columbo" - making an entry for all of this
series in the directory field, I will get i.e. cheers~cheers~episode

How can I control this in a better way?

uwe