[vdr] Re: Increasing SDRAM on DVB cards

hi

> Page 8 of teh spec. cleary shows that the normal DRAM is attached to the
> extension bus which has 6 chip select lines. The SDRAM is attached to
> completely seperate bus (page 9/10) which has 2 chip select lines.

ok, i am sorry, i have mistake that problem with the DRAM :-(

i thought i was also connected to the same bus like the SDRAM ...

now it is clear that there is no way to use  an additional ram-chip
without the SCS2 pin
we know not where it is on the BGA, but we can trace SCS1 back
and watch out for adjacent pins where the destination on the print
is unknown ...

sorry for poluting the list .. but shortly it was realy funny to discuss :->

hermann