[vdr] Re: GUI: mix of still pics and OSD?

Quoting Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de>:
> Have you ever used an STB that does this?
> The Sky DigiBox turns off live video whenever it displays any full screen
> OSD - and that's a major PITA!

Yes. I don't see it as a problem. I cannot see the TV in the background anyway.

> I never want to have an OSD in VDR that doesn't continue to play whatever
> is corrently on (live or recording).

Well, if it breaks recording, this _is_ an issue. If it stops live video (but
not sound and recordings) then, this is OK.
Do you confirm that displaying a still frame interrupts recording and even live
audio?