[vdr] Re: vdradmin0.91 & timer questions

Am Mittwoch, 18.06.03 um 11:46 Uhr schrieb Ortner, Uwe:

Timer programming directly from "REC" button brings up 3 radio buttons
"yes" "no" "auto". I guess "yes" "no" will control if the timer entry
will be active or not, but what is the "auto" button for (I thought this
would make an entry in the autotimer section)?
Yes or now will leave the Timer "as it is". If "auto" is used, the timer will be changed by VDR Admin (eg. if begin or end time is changing).

I also made autotimer entries for "cheers" "six feet under" and
"columbo" - directory field was left empty - when checking the timer
afterwards I saw that "cheers" and "six feet under" will be recorded in
subdirectories but not "columbo" - making an entry for all of this
This is the "normal" behavior. There you don't need the directory option. But Premiere is a little bit lazy, they don't provide a subtitle for Columbo. They put the subtitle into the title, so no Folder will be created. You can use the directory option to manage that. Just put "Columbo" in the directory field and "Columbo Tödliches Blut" will become "Columbo~Columbo Tödliches Blut". Or you can put "Serien~Columbo" for Columbo, or "Serien" for Cheers.

series in the directory field, I will get i.e. cheers~cheers~episode
Of course. See above.

Tom.