[vdr] Re: vdr-dvd-0.3.3: What's new?

Andreas Schultz wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 June 2003 6:53 pm, Sebastian Kemper wrote:
>
>>http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~aschultz/dvd/vdr-dvd-0.3.3.tgz
>>
>>Installed it and works fine. But I couldn't find a Changelog. So what's
>>new?
>

> You mean appart from beeing largely untested? ;-)
:-)))

beside the stillframe problem (yes i know you won´t fix it) i had no
sound with dvd´s with mpeg2 sound (comercial and my own) and after
comming back from dvd replay i have no sound, only after switching a
channel it works again (sound is ok after comming back from a mpeg2
sound dvd - no wonder why, looks like the plugin does not use sound)