[vdr] Re: MPlayer replay choppy since update to VDR 1.2.1 and mp3plugin

Steffen Schlette wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm currently using vdr-1.0.3 with the AIOPatch and MPlayer-0.90pre8. This
> combinations playes most divx/mpeg movies fine at a CPU load of ~80% (1.2GHZ
> CPU).
> The same movies don't play well anymore, they are choppy at a CPU load of
> ~60% (40% idle).
>
> Is there anybody who was able to setup VDR 1.2.1 with mp3 plugin in a
> configuration that plays divx/mpeg properly?

i have vdr-mp3-0.8.0 running with the mplayer 0.90 final and the rc5
slavemode diff, head diff is not needed anymore with the 0.90 final

with mplayer.sh-0.8.3 even divx5 plays on my celeron 1100MHz (a friend
had stuttering replay with a 933 MHz celeron)