[vdr] Re: Suggestion for vdr1.3.0 - Change general function ofUp and Down, left and right keys during viewing.

Olivier Jacques wrote:

> Still, some functions you are listing are missing. If I take them one by one:
> - "viewing the EPG beyond the current and next": could be done, but this is
> currently not high in my list
> - "record without switching": same thing, this is not high in my list, and I
> need to go deeper in VDR code to see how to do it
> - "add a reminder when the program will start": I definitely add this one.
> Excellent idea!
> - "Info button to see detailed EPG": this is planned. Probably in the next
> release.

I have another suggestion that I got from Neutrino (dbox), though this
might be more something for Klaus and vdr 1.3:

Have timer entries, which don't record, but switch to a channel, so that
you don't miss the start of a movie while watching a different station.

Cheers,
Juri