[vdr] Re: Suggestion for vdr1.3.0 - Change general function of Up and Down, left and right keys during viewing.

On Thursday, 19. June 2003 13:26, Juri Haberland wrote:
> Olivier Jacques wrote:
> > Still, some functions you are listing are missing. If I take them one by
> > one: - "viewing the EPG beyond the current and next": could be done, but
> > this is currently not high in my list
> > - "record without switching": same thing, this is not high in my list,
> > and I need to go deeper in VDR code to see how to do it
> > - "add a reminder when the program will start": I definitely add this
> > one. Excellent idea!
> > - "Info button to see detailed EPG": this is planned. Probably in the
> > next release.
>
> I have another suggestion that I got from Neutrino (dbox), though this
> might be more something for Klaus and vdr 1.3:
>
> Have timer entries, which don't record, but switch to a channel, so that
> you don't miss the start of a movie while watching a different station.

That idea is quite old ;-)
One could use timer for that where the startingtime is equal to the end-time
and have some logic that acutally avoids creating directories and files for
that....