[vdr] Re: CAM problems - revisited

Am Donnerstag, 19.06.03 um 13:31 Uhr schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:

So here's what I'd like to know: could those of you who experience problems
running their CAMs with the Link Layer firmware (that's the default
driver version since quite a while - it is especially _not_ the -icam
version) please take a look at their CAM module to see which version of
teh CiMAX chip they contain?

Please report both the revision of your CAM module (that's written on the top
area of the board) and the version of your CiMAX chip.
I have a Rev 1.4 and CIMaX 2.0 on it. I get a failure all two minutes (average).

Tom.