[vdr] Re: problems with vdradmin

That is realy strange.
How can I find out which version I am really using?

Can I get some kind of debug info?
I have read about a loging file. But there isn't much info.
Should I use a higher loging value?

Why should there be a date instead of MDMDF--?
Is this the problem with the repeating timers that has
already been discussed?

Gerhard