[vdr] Re: Dxr3 drivers and plugin - help!

On Wednesday, June 18, 2003, at 12:01  am, Gavin Hamill wrote:

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 11:23:30PM +0100, Richard Walker wrote:

<nod> I often get 'connection reset by peer' or similar messages from
cvs.sourceforge.net - yet the web-based interface is fine, but totally
unworkable to download more than a couple of files from...

The solution? Try again later :( Especially first thing in the morning
here in the UK, since the Yanks will still be in bed.
Hurrah! After trying for a few mornings, it finally worked today!

I'm now running the latest Dxr3 drivers, and I decided to re-build my VDR-Dxr3 plugin too. So far, it hasn't crashed, but I need to test it for longer.

I do, however, get an incorrectly scaled/sized OSD on some channels. Can anyone else (with a Dxr3) please try MotorsTV (FTA satellite, Astra 28.2E) and ITV News (FTA terrestrial, UK). Or is it just me?!