[vdr] Re: problems with vdradmin

It seams that there is an old version running, since the
version isn't printed and your scrennshot are different
from mine.
But I don't know where this is coming from.
If I stop vdradmind.pl via kill and start it directly from
the commandline I am getting the same again.
But I do need no login.
Maybe there is a cache (squid) or something like this.
But I don't know how to handle this.

Thanks for the help
Gerhard