[vdr] Re: CAM problems - revisited

I can't confirm this. I have a CI-Slot 3,5" Rev. 1.6 (connected to a
nexus-s 2.1) and this combination works without errors with LL-Firmware
during live-view/recording. Sometimes I  see errors when i try to access
the CAM-Menu (but i don't use this very often).

I am not at home, so i can't tell you which chip is on the board - i can
look at this tomorrow.

Martin