[vdr] Re: Feature Request for 1.3 - Zap back to previous

> Since "theNoad" didn't reveal his/her real name (and I only list real > people in VDR/CONTRIBUTORS) I'm going to give _you_ the credit for
> suggesting this.
> I do believe, though, that somebody has already suggested this > earlier, but I can't remember who. If so, that person might want to
> come forward and send me the original message. This is, of course, no
> big deal, but credits should always go to who deserves them ;-)

That person was me as well ;-)

I don't have the original post anymore, but I can remember that we had a long discussion that the zap-back thing would be done by the "0" key (which I didn't know at this time) until I found out that it zapped back to the last channel but not the channel "where you startet your journey". Took me a considerable time to explain what I meant then ;-)

Cheers
Thomas