[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] mhwepg-0.4

On Fri, Jun 20, 2003 at 11:52:13AM +0200, Jean-Claude Repetto wrote:

Hello,

would it be possible to include such a program directly into VDR?
Is it possible to run the program while VDR is running?
In the doc, you said one could use SVDRP to put the EPG into VDR, by
which way?

Is there something in the EPG telling when there are free time on those
channels? (Like for Canal+ french which send quiete some free
things...).

Thank you very much, I will try this tonight :-)

> mhwepg is a program to extract proprietary EPG Data sent by the Canal+
> group (Mediahighway receivers) and parse it into a VDR compatible format.
> It can be used to get a 7-days EPG for Canal Satellite France, Cyfra+,
> Canal Satellite Digitaal, Telepiù, and Canal Satelite España.
> This new version is working with Linux DVB drivers using the version 3
> of the API and VDR 2.x.
>
> It is available at http://jrepetto.free.fr

	Grégoire