[vdr] OT: Mailinglist archive for download?

Hi,

in the last 5 days I lost something between 60 - 70 emails due to our mailserver. I resubscribed to this list with a (maybe) more reliable email-adress, but if I look at the Web-Frontend of this Mailinglist, I lost about 30-50 mails. So I have a lot broken threads and I missed some other things...

Is there any way to download the raw mailarchive from somewhere? I don't mind the format (there are plenty of mail-converter)?

Thanx in advance...

Frank

P.S. I lost 10-20 mails from the dvb.list as well :(