[vdr] Re: Suggestion for vdr1.3.0 - Change general function ofUp and Down, left and right keys during viewing.

Am Sam, 2003-06-21 um 13.32 schrieb redband:

> I thought about this as being the next logical step when I first tried
> the prefermenu plugin.  Now hopefully you'll add the "favourites"

What about counting the runtime of a channel in minutes and sorting the
channels by most runtime?

> I think would be much nicer if you could find some way of hooking into
> or overriding the existing "now/next" OSD, rather than duplicating it
> with the plugin's own OSD.  This may all be possible already but I'm
> sure Klaus could be persuaded to make it even easier to do for 1.3.x ...
> :-)  Maybe this could become the basis for that ultra low priority
> feature that everybody really wants...customisable skins for VDR ;-)

The DVD/SCVD-plugins show the way to go. They can fade their main-menu
entries for the the media-detection plugin.

I suggested Klaus several times for an setup-option which allows to fade
out all main-menu entries one by one, so a plugin could override them.

Rene