[vdr] mplayer plays recordings from Pro7 package too small

Hi all,

I just found this: when I record from the Pro7 digital package on Astra, the
.vdr file will not be replayed correctly by mplayer; the image is not wide
enough (see attached screenshot). xine plays the .vdr files correctly. When I
run the file through tosvcd, mplayer still displays the narrow image, xine
doesn't recognize the .bin file. Recordings from other digital packages are
fine.
Does anybody see the same? Is the file wrong or mplayer (0.90rc5-2.95.4)?

Michael