[vdr] Re: mplayer plays recordings from Pro7 package too small

On Saturday 21 June 2003 22:27, you wrote:
> That happens here when I use X11 for video output. Try mplayer -vo xv, this
> shows the picture with normal aspect ratio here.

Good to hear that this is a known problem. Unfortunately I can't test your
suggestion as I don't have xv support:
"It seems there is no Xvideo support for your video card available."

I don't really care enough about playback on the computer to try and install
whatever is needed to get xv working; I basically wanted to find out whether
I see a known problem or an as-of-yet undiscovered one.

Michael