[vdr] Re: CAM problems - revisited

Hi Klaus, all CAMers,

I just received a mail from Martin Binder (who has a Rev 1.6
CI running). If I get his okay I'll post the rest of his message
(as he doesn't have access to the list at the moment).
Anyway.....

He mailed me the complete number set of his CI

Rev. 1.6 / TT2001.19

und jetzt zum Chip auf dem CAM-Interface:

SCM-Microsystems
CIMAX-TM 2.0
SCM P/N 103563
0205 A00916B

Now, I have the exact same numbers on my Rev 1.4 CI
(which also works just fine with the LL FW) with two
execeptions:

- On mine it says Rev 1.4

- the last set of numbers (0205 A00916B) is different.
However I assume this might be date of manufacturer
or something similar

Klaus (others) could you please check what your CI(s)
say. Is the SCM part number the same for the working
CI or is it different?

Greetz,
Reinhard

---