[vdr] Re: CAM problems - revisited - solution!

Hi Klaus,

> > Getting the CAM Menu:

> > - doesn't work for the Alpha
> > --> well it *does* work, but I can only see the menu in the console
> > log. The OSD doesn't show the Alpha menu (works great with the
> > MM tho) A quick look into the code didn't show me why this is (and
> > it's only true for the Alphas)

> Didi this work with the previous FW version?

This worked fine with VDR 1.1.28 and the (at that time) newest LL FW
and DVB driver. I didn't test any VDR versions from 1.1.29 to 1.2.0 ;o))
so I can't say *which* VDR or DVB version was the last known good
one. What bothers me is that it works fine for the Magic Modul and the
console log also shows the Alphacrypt. For the Alpha it's just not shown
on the OSD. Strangely enough, I *do* get "No card inserted" on the OSD
from the Alphacrypt. Does your CAM menu parser (for showing it on the
OSD) reject any characters (like ä,ö,ü, etc)?

Greetz,
Reinhard

---
Mail is certified Virus Free.