[vdr] Re: CAM problems - revisited - solution!

Hi,

here the CAM-Menu with Alphacrypt (HW1.0/FW2.0) works fine (even better than with the previous DVB-Firmware: i had to try up to 5 times  until the CAM-Menu appeared, now it is displayed even at the first call of the menu).

RTL-2-problem: i don't see any errors, works just like any other channel.

Martin