[vdr] Re: Problems with Finnish DVB-T channel Nelonen D

Jan Ekholm wrote:
On Sun, 22 Jun 2003, Jarkko Santala wrote:

I might have to install EPG preferred language patch at some point though,
lately VDR has started using mainly the Swedish EPG which has some fun
value, but not much practical. ;)

Yeah, the languages seem to get pretty badly mixed up. We actually do want
the Swedish EPG data, so the patch has brought some better concistency
into the EPG languages. Works well, although all channels don't have
Swedish data at all.
I believe you ment 'We actually do not want the Swedish EPG data'
unless spesifically selected.

--
lauri.tischler@iki.fi     * Let all cats bloom *
  The Olde Farthe         *  Chinese prowerb   *