[vdr] Re: Problems with Finnish DVB-T channel Nelonen D

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003, Lauri Tischler wrote:

>Jan Ekholm wrote:
>> On Sun, 22 Jun 2003, Jarkko Santala wrote:
>>

>>>I might have to install EPG preferred language patch at some point though,
>>>lately VDR has started using mainly the Swedish EPG which has some fun
>>>value, but not much practical. ;)
>>

>> Yeah, the languages seem to get pretty badly mixed up. We actually do want
>> the Swedish EPG data, so the patch has brought some better concistency
>> into the EPG languages. Works well, although all channels don't have
>> Swedish data at all.
>
>I believe you ment 'We actually do not want the Swedish EPG data'
>unless spesifically selected.

No, I actually meant what I wrote. But the "we" refers to me and my wife,
not "the Finnish people". So it would also be: "We actually do not want
the Finnish EPG data unless there is no Swedish data available." ;)

--
    Pets are always a great help in times of stress. And in times of
    starvation too, o'course.