[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] mp3oss-0.8.0 plugin BUGFIX

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Gunnar Roth wrote:

> There was a small bug in mp3-player.c introduced by me, concerning
> the close of the /dev/dsp file. This is fixed in the old archive at
>
> http://home.pages.at/garvdr/vdr-mp3oss-0.8.0.tgz
>
> you can fix this manually if you dont want to download
> the whole archive again.
>
>  in playyer-mp3.c fom line 814 replace:

Sorry to nag, but...

How about using diff(1) when sending these patches? These non-patch(1)
patches are extremely difficult to read and even harder to apply. By just
running diff -u on the two files (old and patched), you get a nice clean
output which is easy to apply with and you can immediately see what
changed.

Thanks.

	-jake

--
Jarkko Santala <jake@iki.fi>            http://www.iki.fi/~jake/
System Administrator                    2001:670:83:f08::/64