[vdr] Re: R: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.0.0 plugin

On Monday 23 June 2003 4:28 pm, you wrote:
> I think that chip on VIA motherboards is completely undocumented. Which
> is kinda crazy given the potential use of that type of motherboard...

Yes, I was trying to gather interest on annoying VIA about it a while back,
and they eventually responded with 'We are looking for a Linux developer
experienced with MPEG to work on a driver for the MPEG2 decoder - this driver
will be developed under NDA but the resulting source will be open'

Nobody that I know of took up the challenge. Oh well, another wasted
opportunity.

gdh