[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.0.0 plugin

On Monday 23 June 2003 17:48, Matthias Mueller wrote:
> Not anymore. About 2 weeks ago there was a package with the new drivers
> for linux on ftp.viaarena.com, including API-documentation and some
> programming examples for mpeg2-decoding, alpha-blending and
> picture-in-picture. These were removed some days later, but today there
> was a mail from Alan Cox an the dri-devel list with the announcement,
> that he got some new drivers from via. They'll be probably checked in the
> dri-cvs soon and include the kernel-part, dri-parts and normal x11-parts.
> There are already people, that started writing a vo_cle266 for mplayer,
> so I think we can expect something usable in the next weeks.
> Especially the alpha-blending part is really interesting for vdr, as it
> provides some nice possibilities for the osd.

Here's a thread about it, too. Someone said he got the file and you can ask
him for it by mail.
http://forums.viaarena.com/messageview.cfm?catid=28&threadid=35890&STARTPAGE=2

Regards
Daniel

--
"Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."  - Benjamin Franklin