[vdr] Re: problems with ASUS a7v8x-x and vdr -> artifacts in

Jarkko Santala wrote:

So, I'm not going to ever buy an VIA chipset board again unless I get
proof that someone has a working Linux based DVB-T setup on a VIA chipset.
If someone does, could you please tell us about it?
I can only confirm this situation, I have BioStar M6VLR all-in-one
uATX mb vith VIA C3 cpu and VIA chipset.
I was never able to get good picture with Nova-T, eventually
went and bought NEXUS-T, works just fine.

--
lauri.tischler@iki.fi     * Let all cats bloom *
  The Olde Farthe         *  Chinese prowerb   *