[vdr] Re: Feature request (setting channels on second card)

Hi,

I would suggest to make a channel entry for that station which
is bound to the second card. So if you switch to this channel
the transfer mode will be invoked and the second card will be tuned
to this channel. After this you can switch to any other channel and
the 2nd card won't be switched by vdr, as long as you don't tune to another transfer channel, the epg-scan or a record is started.

Something like:

Météo:10911:v:S13.0E:27500:5820:5830:0:2:5800:0:0:0
Or?
I don't know all the fields of a channels-conf entry ;), but simply
add your channel from within vdr and set CA ftom FTA to DVBX, where X
is the number of your second DVB-card. This way, vdr will use the
transfermode for this channel and tune the second card correctly....

Thank you very much for the suggestion, I hope I will understood how to
use it ;-)
Just give it a try, and you will see :)

Best regards,
Reiner