[vdr] Re: Feature request (setting channels on second card)

Hi again,

Well, I can only enter number, and putting 2 just show on the first
card, but nothing on the second one...
And that what I sent to this list before ;-)

I don't understand this, if you edit a channel in vdr, you should
have the CA option (at least 1.0.4 offers this).

Just give it a try, and you will see :)

Well, have you tried it?
Yes I did (my dish is located behind(??) a tree and in the summer
I am only able to receive astra, so I had to do some tests...)

Thank you very much for your kind answer :-)
No problem .... :)

Best regards,
Reiner