[vdr] mplayer.sh 0.8.3 a bit slower as it could be

Hallo Juri,

I must say it is a nice Script you have (re)written here.

JFYI : Yesterday I went from 0.8.1 to 0.8.3 because I could not Play DVD's
with 0.8.1 (more in next posting).

Unfortunatly one of my "Test" AVI's was a bit slower (jerkyer) than with
0.8.1.

It showed out to be these Thre lines in the .conf :

#Subtitle options
SUBPOS="80"		#Vertical position 0-100
SUBCOLOR="0"		#Background color 0=black 255=white
SUBALPHA="30"		#Background transparency (0-255)

I commented them out an the Movie was played faster again.
It is not much slower with these options, but as the AVI has a lot of
movements and my P3-933 then is at its limits it was enough to make the
movie jerky.

Are these Options not only used with DVD's ?
Then it might be a good idea to ommit them when playing AVI's.

Keep up the good work

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen