[vdr] Re: Does Fujitsu Siemens Activy 300 dvb-c work with vdr? (fwd)

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, Marko Myllymaa wrote:

> I'm wondering if this Activy 300 dvb-c card can be used in vdr?
> If it works, does it need some extra hax0ring to get it working?

I got Activy 300 card from verkkokauppa.com and it's the same card as
Siemens v1.5 and works pretty ok. It does have some problems with QAM128
channels, especially with Nelonen here in TTV area, but nothing
fatal. Just some glitches every now and then. I think the latest drivers
work ok without any patches. Where did you got yours? I'm thinking of
getting another card someday.

> What about the analog module that it can have? Can it be used with analog
> plugin?

Don't know about this one, anyone?
--
Marko Kenttälä			Teraflops Ltd.