[vdr] VDR 1.2.1 - Bug report, remote.conf

Hi,

I have following lines on remote.conf setup.

KBD.Up         00000000001B5B41
KBD.Down       00000000001B5B42
KBD.Menu       00000000000000A7
KBD.Ok         000000000000000D
KBD.Back       000000000000007F
KBD.Left       00000000001B5B44
KBD.Right      00000000001B5B43
KBD.Red        0000001B5B32307E
KBD.Green      0000001B5B32317E
KBD.Yellow     0000001B5B32337E
KBD.Blue       0000001B5B32347E
KBD.0          0000000000000030
KBD.1          0000000000000031
KBD.2          0000000000000032
KBD.3          0000000000000033
KBD.4          0000000000000034
KBD.5          0000000000000035
KBD.6          0000000000000036
KBD.7          0000000000000037
KBD.8          0000000000000038
KBD.9          0000000000000039
KBD.Pause      0000000000000020
KBD.Record     000000000000001B
KBD.Channel+   000000001B5B357E
KBD.Channel-   000000001B5B367E
KBD.Volume+    000000001B5B317E
KBD.Volume-    000000001B5B347E

When selecting menu by pressing key "§" on my keyboard I start recording
current channel, second time pressing the key I got menu, where I can see,
that I am recording current channel. Record is set only to "ESC-key". By
pressing the "ESC-key" I also start recording and get menu, if I press it
again.

When I select Volume+ "Home-key" I got Channel+ and Volume+, Channel+ is set
only to "Page-up-key". Pressing Channel+, also increase.

This remote.conf was recorded with 1.2.0. I tried to configure keys again,
but I was not able to record Volume+, as it asked me again to press
Channel+.

I cannot change the keys, as they are hard-wired (literally) to my STB
buttons, build and tested with earlier version of VDR.

Br.
Marko Myllymäki