[vdr] Re: DVD plugin problem

Hi,

>  I use DVD plugin 0.3.2a in VDR 1.2.1 (DVD 0.3.3 won't compile here) and
> had a strange problem:

I use 0.3.3 ans libdvdnav 0.1.9 VDR 1.2.1 and a Pioneer Slot-In DVD Rom.

> if I start to play a title it's scratchy, the film stops in every 1
> seconds, and continues. But if i rewind or ff for a while, and after
> that switch back to normal play everything goes fine.

I have the same Problem. I have testet all hdparm and without. I observed
it scratch in sync with the access of the drive. If the busy led ist on, the
pictures are scrambled. I cant use the workaround with forward. after this
the scrambling is still there. I dont know what i can do.

Hardware is a Spacewalker SS40G and a Nexus-S 2.2 Mainboard is a
FS40.

I am happy for any kind of tips.

Regards

Udo