[vdr] Feature Request: lm_sensors OSD

Hello,

I got an idea :) Would it be possible to code a plugin that shows teps of cpu and case on the OSD if lm_sensors is properly installed? Maybe right into the VDR main menu. I think this would be great because VDR's are computers and they need appropriate cooling. So we would be warned if it gets to hot. Maybe even a save shutdown would be possible. E.g. the plugins realizes the VDR gets too hot and shuts down automatically.

Just an idea, but I think it would be cool.

Hope to hear your opinion!

Sebastian