[vdr] Improving VDR's OSD

Hi all!

First of all I want to say that vdr is really great!

What I would like to improve a bit is the look of the osd. The osd is very
functional, but compared to neutrino for example, it is a bit drab.

I am interested in improving the look of the osd a bit and my question is, if
vdr has something like "templates" or if the hole osd programming is strewn at
large in the code?

Klaus, do you think it is very complicated to work on the osd? What do you think
about it in general? Maybe it is possible to create themes...

Gruss,
  Ollie.