[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: PILOT plugin 0.0.3

Olivier Jacques wrote:
Here is a new version of the pilot plugin - the EPG co-pilot.
What's new?
2003-06-26: Version 0.0.3
  - Added a limited color version for DXR3 users (accessible from setup
    menu). Thanks to Frank Scherthan for providing a patch.
Cool..I am mentioned in the Readme ;)
The first thing I did was changing the color of the next channel from green to black. Green looks somewhat strange to me.
The second thing was changing the color of the green button to green (was white!) and the red button color to red (was cyan).

- Added detailed info for current program (Red key) and following
program
(Green key). Those keys are visible only if the information is present. The detailed info can be scrolled up/down and closed with
the Red or Back keys.
Unfortunaltly the new Buttons seem to destroy the background colors for DXR3 users. You still can read all the text, but the Background is filled with white and green lines and everything looks strange. This only happens, if some of the info isn't available (like sub-title, or title of next show...)
This looks better (nearly no glitches) when I remove the code that draws the buttons and choose the same background for follwing events...

I looked at your code, and it seems to be all fine from your side. There seems to be a problem with the DXR3-plugin (I have some of these glitches when using Elchi, too), so there is nothing you can do (I think) and as you don't own a DXR3 you can't look at the DXR3-Plugin-code, too.

Btw. I love this little plugin! Great work and a big THANX from me to you...

Frank