[vdr] Recomendations for DVB card

Hi everybody,

I would like ask your recomendation about DVB card. Which one would you recomend and why?

At the moment I found a few places where I can buy cards from. At the moment I have on my hands next options

WinTV Nexus 222euro
WinDVB-S 1.3 LNB-in 190euro
WinDVB-S 1.3 LNB-in/out 325euro (can be chained to other device)
WinDVB-S 1.3 and Skystar2 205euro (value-pack)
WinDVB-S 1.3 325euro (twin pack)
WinDVB-S 1.3 175euro
WinDVB-S 1.6 LNB-in 175euro
WinDVB-S 1.6 + CI 219euro (CI common interface)
WinDVB-S 1.6 325euro (twin pack)
WinDVB-S Budget2 (Nova) 69euro
WinDVB-S Budget2 + CI 99euro
WinDVB-S Xact 89euro
Skystar2 Rev. 2.68 65euro
Skystar2 Rev. 2.3 65euro (remote)
Skystar2 Rev. 2.3 49euro

What would you recomend to buy? I am very new to DVB and need some assistance to make a right choice.

Could somebody explain me what is

Name My understanding
DVB-S -- satellite model (Ku band -- require small dish)
DVB-C -- satellite model (C band -- require big dish)
DVB-T -- terrestial model (require cable/antenna with digital signal)

Am I correct in understanding the names above?

Is there a kind soul whom I could ask question in personal email so that not polute the maillist with my questions?

I would appreciate your help. Is anybody here from North America? I would like to ask you some question related to this region.

Thank you all in advance for your answers and help,

Andrey