[vdr] Re: DVD plugin problem

I have now tried with libdvdread to see subtitles on DVD:s. Actually I can
see them, but they are just shown too fast to read them ;).

The DVD:s, which I have problems with are for example:
StarWars II R2
Wing Commander R2

Both of them have same problem, that subtitles are shown a fraction of a
second.

I finally got to see the movies with dvd plugin, by pressing the next
chapter key (blue). Both of them failed to initialize playback with Ok-key.

I can make tests with other DVD:s aswell, but given, that these two DVD:s
are from different distributors, I believe that this is enough for now.

Br.
Marko Myllymäki