[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

Hi again,

I have discovered this problem since 1.1.29 or so (mabe it is 1.1.30),
but not solution since now. I also discovered that this problem
vanishes with the following plugin running (sc-0.1.9). Yes, I know,
illegal and so on, but I have a regular subscription to PW. So
running VDR 1.1.29 - 1.2.1 VANILLA produces these errors, but then running
sc-0.1.9 there are no problems. (Only with this version of the sc !!!)

Tilo

ps.: I now installed the recent Versions of VDR for about ten times on
very different systems, but allways with Suse 8.1 and Suse 8.2, and had
allways
that problem.