[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

> You can add me to the list. For me, this happens only with recordings
> on my second card. Already changed cables, switched slots for
> the cards,
> primary device in vdr, made sure no irq sharing happens,  and cooling
> with a dedicated  60mm fan. No improvements yet.

Exactly what I tested too. No imptovents too.

> IMHO the probability of broken recordings increases the
> longer the second card
> has nothing to do. Since vdr disables LiveView and Receiving modes if
> theres nothing to do. So I've modified vdr to tune the second
> always to
> a channel and enabling LiveView. No broken recordings yet, but this is
> only for 3 days.

I think you are right in this point. Can you deliver this patch to
me to, so I can test it ?

> I also know that we're not alone. There was already a big
> thread, on some
> other forum I'm reading, about this. All people had 2 card
> Systems there.

I know this therad, but I had this kind of errors on One-Card-Systems
as well !

> Until now, IMHO I'm pretty sure this a driver problem.

Meybe, but as I mentioned sc-0.1.9 seems to block this kind of
driver error.

Tilo