[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

Hi there,

> You can add me to the list. For me, this happens only with recordings
> on my second card. Already changed cables, switched slots for the cards,
> primary device in vdr, made sure no irq sharing happens,  and cooling
> with a dedicated  60mm fan. No improvements yet.

Same problem here. I have three cards, the third card being a budget card.
AFAI saw, the problem arises on the second card, which is also the
primary device. It even happens while recordings something, which is
watched directly (and without distortions).

Martin