[vdr] vdr hogging cpu while using mplayer plugin

Hi,

For some reason when I play video files using the mplayer plugin the vdr
processes go wild and hog a lot of cpu (even 98%). If I use -vo mga to
show the video on the big screen the video plays fine (mplayer cpu usage
is low anyway), but if I use -vo dxr3 the video goes jerky.

Vdr cpu usage before starting playback thru mplayer plugin is less than 5%
and it goes back to same usage after I stop mplayer. Any clues?

Usually I use more plugins, but I also tested with just dxr3-0.2.0 (with
patches from author to get ac3 working) and mp3-0.8.0.

Free tip: dts output also works thru dxr3 if you get the latest version of
mplayer straigth from cvs (you'll also need latest ffmpeg/libavcodec from
cvs).

	-jake

--
Jarkko Santala <jake@iki.fi>            http://www.iki.fi/~jake/
System Administrator                    2001:670:83:f08::/64