[vdr] Re: ttxtsubs

--On den 30 juni 2003 15:10 +0300 Lauri Tischler <lauri.tischler@efore.fi> wrote:

Has anybody been able to get ttxtsubs to work with 1.2.1 if vdr is
allready patched with osdsubs and EPGpreferredlanguage.
I guess there could be problems with this. Hopefully I will find
some time to merge the "ttxtsubs" patch with the more generalized
patch that Pekka made for "subtitles", then there would only have
to be one patch to VDR for both of these plugins. I haven't yet,
though. I you are willing to do it, you are welcome. :-)

There currently is some other problem with ttxtsubs that shows
up when used with a budget card - the plugin gets ChannelSwitch
messages that it misinterprets. It seems to get one ChannelSwitch
message for each card, one for the budget card and one for the
mpeg decoder card, and I haven't figured out how to interpret
those yet. There possibly are problems when used with more than
one full-featured card too, I am not sure.
I only have one full-featured card myself, so I can't really
test those things (I have been offered to test on one of the
failing systems though, but still time is a problem at the
moment).

/ragge