[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

Hi Thomas,

> Same here, but I don't think it's a DVB driver problem. Since it does
> not occur on all systems, I believe that it is a hardware dependant PCI
> timing problem.

I don't think so. There was no problem upto about version 1.21 of the
vdr (and the driver used for it, of course). I didn't change anything in
the hardware setup, the linux kernel etc. and had absolutely no
glitches while recording before. My wife suspects, it occurs with
a very high chance, when doing two recording at the same time.
Both recordings used a different transponder.

Martin

P.S.: Sorry, if this comes twice, I first sent it with the wrong sender,
which is no automatically put into the list, but sometimes by hand
of one of the list owners.