[vdr] Re: Network proxy for DVD, lirc and lcd

Hallo again,

>Now I'll try to stream vdr including osd and sound in mpeg1 over the
>network. Hopefully the stream will include all the info for dolby 5.1,
>but I guess it will.

IIRC the streamplugin does stream TS which contains everthing including
teletext. So that should also contain AC4, or am I wrong here ?

>> I have no Idea if the 2 VDR instances can play DivX at the same time !?
>good question!

Just came into my mind that I saw a patch for mplayer for that some time
ago - you can then control wich DVB card is used for the replay. You might
have to install mplayer twice to do a dual replay - but it might work :) :
http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=2040&sid=

Have fun
Christian Jacobsen