[vdr] Re: MPlayer Plugin: One movie doesn't like to be played :(

Sebastian Kemper wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have some DivX movies on my VDR's harddrive and most of them are
> played fine. But I have one movie that was encoded 640x368 with mp3
> audio using DivX 3.11 that usually stutters while playing. Sometimes it
> doesn't stutter, but that only happens 1 time out of 20 times.
>
> I don't know why that happens. I even connected a monitor to the VDR and
> on tty1 where the boot messages and dvb-driver messages roll down, there
> is normal not shown much, but when MPlayer tries to play the stuttering
> movie the following one line is repeated endlessly:
>
> L3: BigValues too large, doesn't make sense 392 384

Is this the exact error message?
I greped for "doesn't make sense" in the sources of MPlayer, DVB, VDR and
kernel and found only matches in comments in a few kernel files.

Maybe they are from some of the libs mplayer needs...

I don't have the slightest idea, what kind of problem this might be.
Maybe you should ask also on the mplayer-dvb mailing list.

Cheers,
Juri