[vdr] Re: MPlayer Plugin: One movie doesn't like to be played :(

I searched google for "L3: BigValues too large" and I found this link. Maybe it has something to do with my problem. In the .c-file you'll find my error message. I think it is a mp3 decoder, allthough I don't know if it's the same that is used by the mp3-Plugin in VDR. But maybe this means that the problem is not the video but the audio. But I'm not sure of that, maybe you can tell me.

Thanks again!

Sebastian

http://search.cpan.org/src/MLEHMANN/Audio-Play-MPG123-0.62/mpg123/layer3.c